Our in-house tax team brings extensive industry experience, relying on a thorough and pragmatic approach to solving our client’s most complex tax issues. Our tax capabilities are broad, and we service both individual and corporate clients globally.
Tax Return Preparation & Compliance
- Prepare individual income tax returns as well as private foundation, fiduciary, partnership, FLP, LLC, CRT and gift tax returns.
- File directly with tax authorities at the Federal, State and local levels.
- Deal directly with taxing authorities on behalf of clients.
- Manage accounting for trusts, estates and guardianships.
- Negotiate judicial or informal settlements.
- Incorporate accounting with tax compliance requirements of estates and trust.
Cross-Border Tax Planning
Providing tax planning & assistance to individuals that have tax filing responsibilities within and between countries requires a coordinated approach. Our tax professionals prepare hundreds of U.S. tax returns each year and we work closely with other tax service providers to meet tax filing obligations outside the U.S. Our tax planning services include:
- Comprehensive tax planning between an individual’s home & host countries.
- Foreign tax credit maximization strategies.
- Tax equalization & hypothetical tax review and guidance.
- Pre- and post-departure tax counseling.
- Helping companies avoid double or excess taxation on behalf of executives.
Identifying Tax Planning Opportunities
- We are proactive in identifying tax planning opportunities among the client’s current financial situation in addition to planning in advance of financial events.
- Implement charitable giving strategies that not only achieve a client’s philanthropic goals but also maximize tax deductions.
- Develop family gifting strategies to minimize both income and estate taxes.
- Coordinate tax planning in conjunction with investment portfolio management.