Welcome to Leo Wealth
Leo Wealth is a fast-growing wealth management firm with offices in the US and Asia, and we’re expanding our team. We are seeking experienced, enthusiastic professionals who can support our continued growth.
We are 100% independent, owned, and operated by a diverse group of equity partners who came together over shared values of providing trusted advice, international expertise, and personal commitment to do better for clients. We believe our independence is one of our strongest assets, and our people are what make us special. Every day we commit our energy, expertise, and initiative to the preservation of wealth, the growth of capital, and the creation of value. We work together on a foundation of trust, transparency, and accountability.
With offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo, New York, New Jersey, and Texas, our wealth professionals provide comprehensive expertise and personal guidance to support both private clients and companies. We support global citizens through their journey to achieve wealth creation and protection across borders. Our bespoke offerings include holistic wealth management, global tax planning, cross-border estate planning, alternative investments, and global portfolio strategies.
Many of our team members have advanced credentials, and professional development is highly encouraged. We often promote from within and pride ourselves as a great place to work and grow.
Executive Assistant / Jr. Insurance Associate – New Jersey
Salary: 55k – $70k a year (w/bonus potential)
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full-time position supporting executive management within a team practice which allows the advisors to focus more time and energy on client acquisition and deepening client relationships.
You will be responsible for enhancing the executive’s effectiveness by performing a wide variety of complex, diverse, sensitive, and confidential administrative functions while providing management support and forming trusted partnerships with clients and advisor partners.
The individual should have (3+ years) of professional experience providing executive-level administrative support. Experience working with a financial services firm that offers insurance products and comprehensive financial planning services is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree is required.
The ideal candidate is proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), can learn new software quickly, and be a point-person in such systems to assist others. Familiarity with RedTail CRM as well as Adobe Acrobat Pro is a plus.
Work will primarily take place from our Iselin, NJ office, with some remote work flexibility.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Managing routine annual client correspondence.
- Maintaining and updating departmental databases.
- Monitoring underwriting case status and liaising between agent, case manager, and insurance carrier during the underwriting process.
- Working with clients and case managers to address fulfillment of outstanding administrative requirements during the underwriting process.
- Providing application status updates to clients and updating client files and case notes accordingly.
- Ensuring successful policy delivery processes and providing policy placement confirmation to clients.
- Taking meeting notes and providing post-meeting follow-up, discussion, and next steps summaries to the attending parties.
- Gathering, formatting, and sending out insurance quotes as needed.
- Contacting prospects to set appointments on the Executive’s behalf.
- Maintaining Executive’s schedules and coordinating meetings, appointments, and other activities as needed. Responding to e-mails for Senior Management when appropriate.
- Executing project-based business development campaigns as directed.
- Compile and modify presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents at the executive’s request.
- Handling/processing departmental mail.
Employees across the firm have access to competitive benefits, including insurance, retirement plans, and personal leave. Our benefit programs are tailored to local markets and roles. Across all offices, we actively encourage professional development and support team members at all levels to improve their skills and professional qualifications. We actively promote from within and pride ourselves on providing a great work environment where all employees can flourish.
All our offices have employee wellness programs to help employees deal with issues like stress, illness, bereavement, mental health, performance, and other challenges. We provide active support for employees who are working flexibly, ensuring connectivity to management and their teams as well as support for their own health and wellness while working remotely.
We actively support flexible working arrangements, including flexibility around parental leave and family care leave for employees to take care of their family members.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to provide employees with diverse and inclusive workplaces where all employees are respected and valued, and equal have access to opportunities. As a boutique firm catering to our clients’ unique personal circumstances, we know diverse teams better understand and relate to our diverse clients’ needs. As a growing entrepreneurial business, diversity of thought, opinion, and experience help us make better decisions and be more innovative, while an inclusive work environment that grants all employees equal access to opportunity attracts high-quality people and makes the firm a better place to work for everyone.