Tax Planning & Preparation
Our in-house tax team brings extensive industry experience, relying on a thorough and pragmatic approach to solving our clients’ most complex tax issues. Our tax capabilities are broad, and we serve individual and corporate clients globally.Contact Us
Tax Return Preparation & Compliance
- Prepare individual income tax returns and private foundation, fiduciary, partnership, FLP, LLC, CRT, and gift tax returns.
- File directly with federal, State, and local tax authorities.
- Deal directly with taxing authorities on behalf of clients.
- Manage accounting for trusts, estates, and guardianships.
- Negotiate judicial or informal settlements.
- Incorporate accounting with tax compliance requirements of estates and trusts.
Cross-Border Tax Planning
Providing tax planning & assistance to individuals that have tax filing responsibilities within and between countries requires a coordinated approach. Our tax professionals prepare hundreds of U.S. tax returns each year, and we work closely with other tax service providers to meet tax filing obligations outside the U.S. Our tax planning services include:
- Comprehensive tax planning between an individual’s home & host countries.
- Foreign tax credit maximization strategies.
- Tax equalization & hypothetical tax review and guidance.
- Pre- and post-departure tax counseling.
- Helping companies avoid double or excess taxation on behalf of executives.
Identifying Tax Planning Opportunities
- We proactively identify tax planning opportunities in the client’s current and future financial situations.
- Implement charitable giving strategies that achieve a client’s philanthropic goals and maximize tax deductions.
- Develop family gifting strategies to minimize both income and estate taxes.
- Coordinate tax planning in conjunction with investment portfolio management.
Subscribe to Investment Insights
Join our email newsletter for monthly insights on global financial market trends.