Welcome to Leo Wealth
Leo Wealth is a fast-growing wealth management firm with offices in the US and Asia and we’re expanding our team. We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic professionals who can support our continued growth.
We are 100% independent, owned and operated by a diverse group of equity partners who came together over shared values of providing trusted advice, international expertise, and personal commitment to do better for clients. We believe our independence is one of our strongest assets, and our people are what make us special. Every day we commit our energy, expertise, and initiative to the preservation of wealth, the growth of capital and the creation of value. We work together on a foundation of trust, transparency, and accountability.
With offices in Hong Kong, New York, New Jersey and Dallas, our wealth professionals provide comprehensive expertise and personal guidance to support both private clients and companies. We support global citizens through their journey to achieve wealth creation and protection across borders. Our bespoke offerings include holistic wealth management, global tax planning, cross border estate planning, alternative investments, and global portfolio strategies.
Our offices serve clients of the group globally. Many of our team members have advanced credentials and professional development is highly encouraged. We often promote from within and pride ourselves in being a great place to work and grow.
Associate Director / Client Adviser – HK
This is a role based out of our Hong Kong office serving as the trusted adviser to a combination of retail, high net worth and family office clients.
This role seeks an experienced professional with skills in financial planning, estate planning, tax planning, philanthropy, and asset management. Candidate should be committed to working with senior management to develop the role and seeking a long-term career in the field.
The ideal candidate will serve existing clients of the firm while building client relationships and winning new business. Candidates with existing client relationships and/or a track record of successful business development and client service are preferred. This role can be tailored based on the level of experience and existing client relationships.
Core Job Responsibilities:
This role is an integral part of the client team and includes working directly with senior executives who are client facing. Day to day activities include independent client facing work as well as supporting larger clients of the firm as part of the client service team. Responsibilities also include:
- Assist in the client onboarding process, including interacting directly with clients and their tax and legal advisers. Supervise the work done by wealth associates and other support team members
- Build relationships with clients and prospects of the firm, helping to grow the firm’s revenue and offer a broader range of services to existing clients
- Participate in the firm’s marketing efforts and engage with prospects as part of the follow up
This role includes broader financial planning work with clients in addition to business development. The work will include supporting the financial planning function of the group, including:
- Develop and deliver comprehensive financial plans and personal financial analysis
- Engage with advisers and their clients, learning the full range of the Company’s services including investments, financial planning, tax and investments
- Develop new business with existing clients and bring in new relationships to the firm. Preferred candidate will have existing relationships and a strong track record in business development
- Work with portfolio management team to develop proposals for prospects and clients and grow the firm’s assets under management
- At least 5 years of experience as an adviser in wealth management and client relationship management.
- Licensed by the SFC/HMKA. Preferred candidate will also be licensed or have experience in other markets.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field. Advanced degree or other professional credentials including CFP or TEP strongly preferred. US experience a plus.
- Passionate about advising clients with strong relationship management skills, with the ability to connect with, advise and build lasting relationships with a wide range of clients. Able to participate in winning and retaining client business.
- Technical competency in a wide variety of areas that are relevant in private client financial planning and investment advice. Ability to explain complex matters to clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to create firm materials. Able to communicate ideas and proposals to sophisticated clients.
- Team player able to work with other client advisers and senior management in supporting some of the firm’s largest and most complex clients. Also able to assist in training and developing junior advisers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Energy and enthusiasm in helping the Company to grow. Capable of managing a diverse array of tasks, clients and projects.
- Ability to adhere to the highest standards of confidentiality and integrity.
- Clean U4. Ability to provide references and submit to a background and credit check
Employees across the firm have access to competitive benefits, including insurance, retirement plans and personal leave. Our benefit programs are tailored to local markets and roles. Across all offices we actively encourage professional development and support team members at all levels to improve their skills and professional qualifications. We actively promote from within and pride ourselves on providing a great work environment where all employees are able to flourish.
All our offices have employee wellness programs to help employees deal with issues like stress, illness, bereavement, mental health, performance, and other challenges. We provide active support for employees who are working flexibly, ensuring connectivity to management and their teams as well as support for their own health and wellness while working remotely.
We actively support flexible working arrangements, including flexibility around parental leave and family care leave for employees to take care of their family members.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to provide employees with diverse and inclusive workplaces, where all employees are respected and valued and have equal access to opportunities. As a boutique firm, catering to our clients’ unique personal circumstances, we know diverse teams better understand and relate to our diverse clients’ needs. As a growing entrepreneurial business, diversity of thought, opinion, and experience help us make better decisions and be more innovative, while an inclusive work environment that grants all employees equal access to opportunity attracts high-quality people and makes the firm a better place to work for everyone.