Staff Attorney – Hyannis, MA – on-site
LEO Wealth/LEO Capital Operations, LLC is a fast-growing wealth management firm with offices in the US and Asia and we’re expanding our team. We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic professional who can support our continued growth.
We are 100% independent, owned, and operated by a diverse group of equity partners who came together over shared values of providing trusted advice, international expertise, and personal commitment to do better for clients. We believe our independence is one of our strongest assets, and our people are what make us special. Every day we commit our energy, expertise, and initiative to the preservation of wealth, the growth of capital, and the creation of value. We work together on a foundation of trust, transparency, and accountability.
With offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, New York, New Jersey, Dallas and Boston, our wealth professionals provide comprehensive expertise and personal guidance to support both private clients and companies. We support global citizens through their journey to achieve wealth creation and protection across borders. Our bespoke offerings include holistic wealth management, global tax planning, cross border estate planning, alternative investments, and global portfolio strategies.
Our offices serve clients of the group globally. Many of our team members have advanced credentials and professional development is highly encouraged. We often promote from within and pride ourselves in being a great place to work and grow.
This is a role based out of our Massachusetts office and provides legal support for an affiliate that is a financial service provider based in the Netherlands and Belgium.
The role does not allow for remote work and will require work outside of U.S. business hours to accommodate the European timezones.
- Provide legal support for affiliate that is a financial services provider in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Advise on a variety of legal issues including cross-border legal issues, tax, financial planning, estate planning, and asset management issues.
- Draft and analyze documents in Dutch as needed.
- Assist non-U.S. clients and associates to understand U.S. law and transact in the United States.
- Frequently liase with U.S. and Dutch-speaking Northern European counterparts.
- Work outside of U.S. business hours frequently to accomodate European counterparts.
- JD & Massachusetts Bar Admission
$72,000 / year
Send CVs to LEO Capital Operations LLC at: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Staff Attorney Resume”